The Party has noted your attitude. Oh yes, it has.

LaskyaClaren

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Taeem wrote:

Kwakkelde Kwak wrote:

Get over yourself and your conspiracies. You're shocked? Would you be shocked if I said "experienced miner", "farmer" or "griefer"?

No sabotage is intended at all. None. Really.

No to the last one. Surnameless ones can count instantly as 'experienced griefers' just by standing there, and as 'experienced trolls' just by posting
some
thing, even on the day they rezzed.

Okay, I´ll take your word for that, internet stranger.

(note: google if 'Kwakkelde' is a martian given name)

Actually, I think I might reconsider my conclusions about the illuminati connection, some things here seem to hint more at the NWO, makes sense too, with Sansar supposed to become the new New World. I heard already years ago that it wasn´t really 'Second Life' and 'Sansara' that had been debated about calling SL, but 'Second World' and 'Sansara', but then someone thought 'Second World' would be too obvious and 'Sansara' too mythical to attract the masses that live in their parents' basements, so they came up with 'Second Life'.

Ben Greenstein and Manfred Rozemblum have got nothing to do with a NWO.

Note that I clearly said " *** No not that one! "

I'm fairly sure Sansar stands for Secret Agency for Nefarious Services And Re-education. Sansar A was obviously just the first step in their scheme. Ever since they misplaced the server containing Sansar A around 2008, they have been planning a new Sansar, it took them long enough.

*edited to add this: I always edit for typos, never to pull posts or completely change them.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, nobody with colours, stones or flowers in their name have.

I think you might be almost right with your decoding of SANSAR, though you must be wrong on the 'N', I´m fairly sure I read on this forum that 'nefarious' is copyrighted by one of the forum members (unless you want to go that train of thought...). How about Nauseating, Nebulous, Nociceptive, Negligible or Noxious?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2990 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.