The Party has noted your attitude. Oh yes, it has.

LaskyaClaren

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2972 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dramaz? I don't hafta show you any stinkin' dramaz!

[And, totally thread OOC] I find I can't really equal the fabulous level of intensity that everyone who's posted to this thread has maintained but it's been a complete and utter pleasure to read. I've really enjoyed it.

I'm very sorry for having said something nice. I'll try not to do that again and if I do so I'll be sure not do it here.

Kwakkelde Kwak wrote:

Aren't all sims class 8 by now?

That´s what they want us to think of course. BUT

according to Tyche Shepherd's (Thank you, Tyche for your work, I´m not on that other forum, but reading your data regularly.) last survey (from 01-31-2016):

Breakdown of Host Server Classes by Ownership:

• Estate - Class 5: 350
  • Estate - Class 7: 8106
  • Estate - Class 8: 7680
  • Estate - Class Unknown: 1564
  • Linden - Class 5: 16
  • Linden - Class 7: 1283
  • Linden - Class 8: 5564
  • Linden - Class Unknown: 231

Let me analyze the data for The Party:

Estate - Class 5: 350  - they assign class 5 sims to nobility-critical folk

Estate - Class 7: 8106  - your average neighbourhood sims

Estate - Class 8: 7680 - sims that belong to the big barons and have all kind of backdoor deals built in, 'Class 8' is just the tip of the iceberg as everyone knows

Estate - Class Unknown: 1564

Linden - Class 5 : 16 - help-islands, aditi etc. sims that are open to the public and assigned Class 5 to make them as bad an experience as possible, so people won´t be as reluctant to try Sansar, when the time comes

Linden - Class 7 : 1283 - your average Linden sims

Estate - Class 8 : 5564 - sims that are given away for free to close and distant relatives, friends and pets of Lindens

Linden - Class Unknown: 231

Now, Estate - Class Unknown seems weird on first sight of course, but if we take into account that there are Class 5, 7, 8 sims, and we know that LL, whatever else many have to say about them (while still insisting on using their non-existant services), are good with numbers (numbers - money!) and surely know of the existence of the number 6, we are supposed to think that they, in an effort to hide the 'Class 6' <wink smilie> sims, they simply call them Class Unknown- sims.

BUT that couldn´t be further from the truth, obviously (6 sells) they´d give the highest Class sims, that would be Class 9 - sims to the ones that would operate Class 6 sims, if those existed, (further hint: 6 / 9...69...you know, of course they have a bunch of illuminati in their top team and those love to afflict meaning to numbers). That clearly means that the Class Unknown - sims in truth are highest priority and stability Class 69 - sims. Unless my other theory is valid, which is that they outsourced the Class 6 - sims into the darknet, and the Class Unknown - sims are simply normal use but high performance and stability for special circle people - sims.

To illustrate with an example:

Laskya, as the OP of this thread and leader of The Party, wants to buy a sim. They check Laskya and alts, probably with administrative assistance of NSA, Microsoft, Autodesk and Adobe, for her credibility and creditability, and if Laskya had been very smart about all internet related things, they´d pass over a Class 7 - sim (they always forget that they have a forum on their check-list for checks). If Laskya had a lot of credibility (i.e. they think Laskya would sign a NDA, plus a lot of creditability, they´d make a special offer for a multiple Class 8 - sims deal. If they found out Laskya has 'special needs', they´d make an offer for one or more Class Unknown - sims. But if Laskya has forum or in-world enemies who are rats, or someone fears the sim´s competetion and are rats, or a forum troll employee notices the thread and is a rat, or a forum griefer does it just for teh lulz, or an employee clicks the forum section instead of the blog section accidentally and notices this thread, they give out a Class 5 sim.

Kwakkelde Kwak wrote:

It just came to my attention that we can't be helpful over here. So tough luck!

Yes, you´re right there, though I think it may be allowed to help someone with info, as long as one makes sure they are presented and will feel like the last dumbo to the rest of the forum with one´s helpful post, that seems to be a rule that´s valid for ~95% of all threads too, btw. Then they either leave the forum and SL, or will post back and there will be drama and strife throughout the thread-community, so that seems to serve the spirit at least if not the words of the thread TOS.

(edited - typos and added date of Tyche's survey)

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Dramaz? I don't hafta show you any stinkin' dramaz!

[And, totally thread OOC] I find I can't really equal the fabulous level of intensity that everyone who's posted to this thread has maintained but it's been a complete and utter pleasure to read. I've really enjoyed it.

I'm very sorry for having said something nice. I'll try not to do that again and if I do so I'll be sure not do it here.

(Eyes Dillon warily and with raised eyebrow, looks from her IC-oneliner (I only play with multi-para-posters who have mesh hands!) to the current former Friday-thread´s title, to her one-liner forum signature, and back to her with an almost sympathetic look.)

Dresden wrote:

Kwakkelde Kwak wrote:

Some sims have no class at all.

...Dres

If the grid is down next Sunday again because they need all the sockets for their Sansar-servers (never miss an opportunitiy for perpetuating unsubstantiated rumours) and you suddenly find yourself with some time to fill (has surnamless name and post count under 100K = in-world regularly), you could further your build-a-drama by giving decent hints on the 'some'.

(Nah, scratch that, nobody has that much free time, not even the +100K-posts-forum-dwellers.)

Taeem wrote:

Kwakkelde Kwak wrote:

That´s what they want us to think of course. BUT

according to Tyche Shepherd's (Thank you, Tyche for your work, I´m not on that other forum, but reading your data regularly.) last survey (from 01-31-2016):

• Estate - Class 5: 350
  • Estate - Class 7: 8106
  • Estate - Class 8: 7680
  • Estate - Class Unknown: 1564
  • Linden - Class 5: 16
  • Linden - Class 7: 1283
  • Linden - Class 8: 5564
  • Linden - Class Unknown: 231

Let me analyze the data for The Party:

Estate - Class 5: 350  - they assign class 5 sims to nobility-critical folk

Estate - Class 7: 8106  - your average neighbourhood sims

Estate - Class 8: 7680 - sims that belong to the big barons and have all kind of backdoor deals built in, 'Class 8' is just the tip of the iceberg as everyone knows

Estate - Class Unknown: 1564

Linden - Class 5 : 16 - help-islands, aditi etc. sims that are open to the public and assigned Class 5 to make them as bad an experience as possible, so people won´t be as reluctant to try Sansar, when the time comes

Linden - Class 7 : 1283 - your average Linden sims

Estate - Class 8 : 5564 - sims that are given away for free to close and distant relatives, friends and pets of Lindens

Linden - Class Unknown: 231

Now, Estate - Class Unknown seems weird on first sight of course, but if we take into account that there are Class 5, 7, 8 sims, and we know that LL, whatever else many have to say about them (while still insisting on using their non-existant services), are good with numbers (numbers - money!) and surely know of the existence of the number 6, we are supposed to think that they, in an effort to hide the 'Class 6' <wink smilie> sims, they simply call them Class Unknown- sims.

BUT that couldn´t be further from the truth,
obviously
(6 sells) they´d give the highest Class sims, that would be Class 9 - sims to the ones that would operate Class 6 sims, if those existed, (further hint: 6 / 9...69...you know, of course they have a bunch of illuminati in their top team and those love to afflict meaning to numbers). That clearly means that the Class Unknown - sims in truth are highest priority and stability Class 69 - sims. Unless my other theory is valid, which is that they outsourced the Class 6 - sims into the darknet, and the Class Unknown - sims are simply normal use but high performance and stability for special circle people - sims.

To illustrate with an example:

Laskya, as the OP of this thread and leader of The Party, wants to buy a sim. They check Laskya and alts, probably with administrative assistance of NSA, Microsoft, Autodesk and Adobe, for her credibility and creditability, and if Laskya had been very smart about all internet related things, they´d pass over a Class 7 - sim (they always forget that they have a forum on their check-list for checks). If Laskya had a lot of credibility (i.e. they think Laskya would sign a NDA, plus a lot of creditability, they´d make a special offer for a multiple Class 8 - sims deal. If they found out Laskya has 'special needs', they´d make an offer for one or more Class Unknown - sims. But if Laskya has forum or in-world enemies who are rats, or someone fears the sim´s competetion and are rats, or a forum troll employee notices the thread and is a rat, or a forum griefer does it just for teh lulz, or an employee clicks the forum section instead of the blog section accidentally and notices this thread, they give out a Class 5 sim.

Kwakkelde Kwak wrote:

It just came to my attention that we can't be helpful over here. So tough luck!

Yes, you´re right there, though I think it may be allowed to help someone with info, as long as one makes sure they are presented and will feel like the last dumbo to the rest of the forum with one´s helpful post, that seems to be a rule that´s valid for ~95% of all threads too, btw. Then they either leave the forum and SL, or will post back and there will be drama and strife throughout the thread-community, so that seems to serve the spirit at least if not the words of the thread TOS.

(edited - typos and added date of Tyche's survey)

First of all, for obvious reasons, I only visit class 8 sims. Hence my mistake.

Now, don't trust people who aren't able to connect the dots, not even if they have a last name.

Ben Greenstein and Manfred Rozemblum did a more trustworthy inventory:

• Estate - Class 5: 0

• Estate - Class 6: 0

• Estate - Class 7: 0

• Estate - Class 8: 18432.43

• Linden - Class 5: 5416
  • Linden - Class 6: 231
  • Linden - Class 7: 92

• Linden - Class 8: 12.57

As you can see, landbarons get class 8 sims, as they should.

The class 5 mainland and test servers should have been updated by now, but LL lost track of their physical location. The Lindens responsible for these machines were layed off in 2008.

The class 6 servers are all mainland sims, abandoned by their residents before or in 2009. Some are subdivided and filled with sparkly objects by the governance team. It is not allowed to rezz or wear any mesh there.

The class 7 servers were a premium gift, for christmas 2014, to the 92 paying customers at the time.

The class 8 servers, only made available to land barons, are currently under attack by some red bannered mob. It baffles me how they ended up on mainland, since only paying avatars can have land there. Only peasant infiltration into the most sacred of LL circles can explain this phenomenon.* These would be the Linden moles one sometimes hears whispers about I assume.

* One other plausible explanation is the secret service** maintaining these sims, using them to guide newcomers away from the rest of mainland.

** Does the abbreviation for secret service ring a bell?***

*** No not that one!

Kwakkelde Kwak wrote:

Now, don't trust people who aren't able to connect the dots, not even if they have a last name.

The class 5 mainland and test servers should have been updated by now, but LL lost track of their physical location. The Lindens responsible for these machines were layed off in 2008.

The class 6 servers are all mainland sims, abandoned by their residents before or in 2009. Some are subdivided and filled with sparkly objects by the governance team. It is not allowed to rezz or wear any mesh there.

The class 7 servers were a premium gift, for christmas 2014, to the 92 paying customers at the time.

The class 8 servers, only made available to land barons, are currently under attack by some red bannered mob. It baffles me how they ended up on mainland, since only paying avatars can have land there. Only peasant infiltration into the most sacred of LL circles can explain this phenomenon.* These would be the Linden moles one sometimes hears whispers about I assume.

* One other plausible explanation is the secret service** maintaining these sims, using them to guide newcomers away from the rest of mainland.

*** No not
that
one!

You almost had me with that until 'but LL lost track of their physical location.'  The rest is completely plausible, but who on second earth or this forum would believe something like that of LL.

Taeem wrote:

Kwakkelde Kwak wrote:

*** No not
that
one!

You almost had me with that until 
'but LL lost track of their physical location.'  
The rest is completely plausible, but who on second earth or this forum would believe something like
that
of
LL

Well, I'd also read once that they had lost the password to the highest tier of "God Mode."

In other words, there isn't anyone in the Ivory Tower any more.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Well, I'd also read once that they had lost the password to the highest tier of "
."

In other words, there isn't anyone in the Ivory Tower any more.

I heard they just hadn´t noticed they deactivated their num pad, and thus only thought they lost their pass'word', when '578' didn´t work.

Tyche's data is more likely you think? It's so obvious, but I'll break it down for the mathematically challenged.

If we add up all the sims listed in that post, we get:

350+8106+7680+1564+16+1283+5564+231 = 24794 sims

this is the same as the 2742nd prime number plus 1.
2742 is the same as the 400th prime number plus 1.
400 is the same as the 79th prime number minus 1.
79 is the 22nd prime number.

This is where we need to look a bit deeper, since we did not add or subtract a 1.

22 is the 9th prime number minus 1
it is also the 9th fibonacci number plus 1 (surprise!)

9 is the 7th fibonacci number plus 1.

Everybody knows 7 is a sacred number for the masons.

Am I the only one who sees LL and the illuminati at work?

If that's not enough, let's look at 24794 some more:

2 is a the first prime number, 47 is the 15th. 15 minus 1 is 14, double the sacred 7. That leaves us with 94, which is the exact percentage of empty space on mainland!

Kwakkelde Kwak wrote:

2 is a the first prime number, 47 is the 15th. 15 minus 1 is 14,
double
the sacred 7. That leaves us with 94, which is the
exact
percentage of empty space on mainland!

I noted the illuminati connection in my Class 69 - sim theory also, so with what you mathematically proved here now, we can take that for granted, which bids the question how a L$ actually looks like, but I guess they keep them under lock so we won´t know it looks as we now have to assume it looks like.

In fact. And don´t forget that 9+4=13. 13! There´s a Friday 13th this year, in May...

Taeem wrote:

Kwakkelde Kwak wrote:

2 is a the first prime number, 47 is the 15th. 15 minus 1 is 14,
double
the sacred 7. That leaves us with 94, which is the
exact
percentage of empty space on mainland!

I noted the illuminati connection in my Class 69 - sim theory also, so with what you mathematically proved here now, we can take that for granted, which bids the question how a L$ actually looks like, but I guess they keep them under lock so we won´t know it looks as we now have to assume it looks like.

In fact. And don´t forget that 9+4=13. 13! There´s a Friday 13th this year, in May...

Good catch. Do you think that means that if we can keep this thread going until then, LL might actually open the vault and let us have a peek? I think it will virtually look the same as a normal dollar.

Virtually, yes. And might be, but if so, they´ll either make us sign a NDA or perma-ban us. Imagine the uproar if people realize they spend thousands of dollars on shoes and dresses and tenthousands on immovable 'property'. But it might also mean that, seeing that mainland is 94% empty now, and we still have 4 months until May and assume a rate of additional emptying of mainland of a bit more than 1%, we might witness mainland doomsday on Friday, May 13th. Probably both. They need more servers to get Sansar ready for public beta opening day, so they might try to get us to open the vault ourselves, which is scripted to release all seven hells over mainland, then they´ll turn mainland off for unreparable griefing, blame and ban us as griefers, and wash their hands in innocence. Of course everyone who bravely held out on mainland until then, plus the new accounts, will have to go to private estates then. Expect rental prices on private estates to sharply rise just before May 13th.

Taeem wrote:

we might witness mainland doomsday on Friday, May 13th.

, which is scripted to release all seven hells over mainland,

May I suggest some commands for an experienced scripter to prepare for the opening of the vault and upcoming unholy war?

In no particular order...

llGetAlpha

llGetEnergy llPush llEdgeofWorld llDie

llSin llPursue llRound llMoveToTarget llShout llSetStatus llPow

llSin llSetPayPrice

llBreakAllLinks or simply llGetKey, llWanderWithin llGetMass

I think the war is over when we manage to llGetRegionFlags.

llGetOmega

be careful with hacking the vault, some say there are some things that are hidden forever because they are too horrible for humanity to understand, it can drive an unprepared person crazy.

the lock seems to be dreamed by Cory, Philip, and an unknown person, the real creator of this virtual world, that used the project as a distraction to hide the horrible secrets that this vault have, it is not meant to be open in this era, they lock it there because if left unleashed it could disrupt the internet by bringing back old viruses from 2003.

Thanks for the heads-up! We won´t go unprepared, we'll take a handful of Sidhe from some medieval fantasy sim, they can take care of the nightmares.

...Slowly I get the feeling that someone might have tried to get us to that point...OP hasn´t been seen in this thread for a while...hmm...Anyone knows if OP is a relative of Kaspersky?

The thread made it through another Friday, astonishingly. I think they only didn´t delete it, because they thought they could wait until it was pushed back to page 2 by their totally logical forum software/setting, which doesn´t keep threads that have interesting content/recent posts/lots of participation/et aliud readily visible. There are forums that do that differently. I´m just not sure if it´s intentional or not, and need to go to work now, so I´ll leave the drama for that to someone else. 

Canoro wrote:

be careful with hacking the vault, some say there are some things that are hidden forever because they are too horrible for humanity to understand, it can drive an unprepared person crazy.

That is exactly the reason why I suggested an experienced scripter. Well that plus the fact that, as someone with a last name, I can't be bothered to do the actual work. That's something peasants should take care of.

, it is not meant to be open in this era, they lock it there because if left unleashed it could disrupt the internet by bringing back old viruses from 2003.

Which means that only servers running pre-2003 software would be affected, namely all the mainland sims, apart from the christmas gifts and empty class 6 servers. How clever of them, interesting observation. It would also affect around 60% of mainland users.

Someone could visit High Fidelity and see what Philip's emotions are on this matter.

Kwakkelde Kwak wrote:

That is exactly the reason why I suggested an
experienced scripter
. Well that plus the fact that, as
someone with a last name, I can't be bothered to do the actual work
. That's something peasants should take care of.

Which means that only servers running pre-2003 software would be affected, namely all the mainland sims, apart from the christmas gifts and empty class 6 servers. How clever of them, interesting observation. It would also affect
of mainland users.

Someone could visit High Fidelity and see what Philip's emotions are on this matter.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

(Coffee break, conspiracy time.)

So you are implying that a surnameless one could actually be an experienced scripter? I´m shocked. Unless of course you tried to sabotage our vault expedition by having us hire a surnameless scripter. 

Someone could...does one get surnames there? Is anything known if they are transferable and backwards and forwards compatible with SL and Sansar? As for Philip, I´m sure you meant Philip Smith, because names. 

Talking about emotions and names of people whose emotions are important for us all, I´m wondering now if the whole vault and things that would make normal people crazy is tied to the latest tweet of someone whose emotions are even more important for us currently than those of Mr. Smith. Look it up. Look at the picture. And prepare for the worst.

Taeem wrote:

So you are implying that a surnameless one could actually be an experienced scripter? I´m shocked. Unless of course you tried to sabotage our vault expedition by having us hire a surnameless scripter.

Get over yourself and your conspiracies. You're shocked? Would you be shocked if I said "experienced miner", "farmer" or "griefer"?

No sabotage is intended at all. None. Really.

Kwakkelde Kwak wrote:

Get over yourself and your conspiracies. You're shocked? Would you be shocked if I said "experienced miner", "farmer" or "griefer"?

No sabotage is intended at all. None. Really.

No to the last one. Surnameless ones can count instantly as 'experienced griefers' just by standing there, and as 'experienced trolls' just by posting something, even on the day they rezzed.

Okay, I´ll take your word for that, internet stranger.

(note: google if 'Kwakkelde' is a martian given name)

Actually, I think I might reconsider my conclusions about the illuminati connection, some things here seem to hint more at the NWO, makes sense too, with Sansar supposed to become the new New World. I heard already years ago that it wasn´t really 'Second Life' and 'Sansara' that had been debated about calling SL, but 'Second World' and 'Sansara', but then someone thought 'Second World' would be too obvious and 'Sansara' too mythical to attract the masses that live in their parents' basements, so they came up with 'Second Life'.

(edited for a typo, just for a typo of course, I swear.)

Apropos: Is greifer just a common typo, or a superlative for griefer? One could distinguish between the common griefer (surnameless griefers) and the experienced greifers (surnamed expert griefers). Or the other way round.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2972 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.