Getting 'Last Logged In' Info?

Moon Corrigible

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3000 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm working on one of those lovely gadgets that tells you whether or not a specific person is online, and I've been using Anthony Fairports wonderful 'Last Login Tracker' (http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Antony_Fairport/Scripts/Last_Login_Tracker)  ..soooo gotta love this community!   But this basically just keeps track track of the last time the script saw that person log in.   I know that group information will display the last time a person logged on, so I'm thinking there must be a way to access that information independently.  But for the life of me I can not seem to figure out where to look in the portal.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Moon

I doubt that you can scrape that information.  Most of the stuff you can read manually on pages like that is inaccessible unless Linden Lab has provided an API for doing it.  Otherwise, you'll find that access is denied.  Writing your own login tracker like the one you have apparently found is quite easy.  All you have to do is run a timer, look for llRequestAgentData with its DATA_ONLINE parameter, and log the results.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3000 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.