Female to Gynoid Search

Fox Paragorn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3012 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In search of a female with the desire to be changed into a machine version of itself, while still keeping it feelings.

to be part of a group of a scientist with several other gynoids already made.

Who ever wants this should notice that the "model" in which the gynoid is made is preset, so someone that is dominant will not work, but, this does not mean that once the change is done it will be enough to say "yes"  all the time.

This position can be used by alts, even so the idea is to be long term and 24/7 menwhile this avatar is online.

in other words a gynoid cannot just "go with their friends".

no paragraph rp, but quick replaying is encouraged, as also no meta-gaming is allowed.

you do not need to know anything about gynoids to play it correctly the same way as being alive you do not need to understand how your onw body works.

Even so to the ones that know or do not know, should really pay attention to how you are suppose to change your talking after your transformation (if you are going to pretend to just be the exact same without effort this is not for you).

Important, not transgender, if you are a male in RL, I really do not care but, do not say IC or OOC. and do not suddenly show or wear any male parts , doing so will be enough to vanish you from the rp and sim. I am not homophobic but in the rp you are not supposed to be able to lie in such way or to grow that parts just because.

To be able to rp you should be online from 10 am slt to 4 pm slt. as thats my timeframe. and able to play well with others.

this is a long term position, even so you can test for a couple of weeks before deciding.

If after all this you are still interested contact me online, please do not answer this post directly as you will be mostly sure ignored (I do not use the forum much and may be a real long time to see it again).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3012 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.