reworking a collision event to avoid hitting its own launcher

MishkaKatyusha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3005 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

also,after this whole mess with the particle rotation is fixed,i have a plan to cut down on scripts line in the missile script,and object contents

for some reason i cant fathom,whoever made the original missile script that you called garbage,ive been tearing apart (and now it pretty much looking almost nothing like it did before i started monkeying with it) has 4 or 5 different sound effects for two different functions,with the second function,the explode one,repeating one sound 3 or 4 times

so i plan to cut it down to one sound for launch,one for explode,and most importantly,one script line for one soundplay for the two sound plays

i also have fun with sound editing,(and if your less fancying listening to me explain aspects like that,you can go watch my youtube channel,which unfortunately hasnt been active for awhile due to a malfunction with the video card i use for recording gameplay that ive only recently fixed)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLxb5bdR8qvj_MTVifs9VaQ

very odd behaviour,yes

but youve made one critical mistake

culture is not law,culture will never be law.and as such your "culture" and what you feel and think is about as relevant to the way this forum exists as mine,or anyone's culture,thoughts,and feeling are.

and as such,as i promised earlier,since you have come,disrupting an until you started up your inexplicable hostility again perfectly functional thread,your being reported,for the same thing you were last time,and we both know quite well what happened last time,what i wanted,which is your posts trying to degrade the thread,and mine trying to keep it together,got cleaved

youve already said that.you said that during the last time this happened on my other thread.

we both reported each other now as we did in the last thread.

and while im not entirely sure what happened behind the scenes.basically you lost in the previous thread,due to everything trumpeting your position being struck out in the great cleave

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3005 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.