if u have some news about my dear friend, Evlhina…

Coolman2570

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

if she doesn't respond to your IM's she is most not online these days, or gone, or simply doesn't want to connect.

She might have rlv on so her IM's don't reach her... her messages are capped so she doesn't see it... .or muted you so she also doesn't see it ...

Posting this just above the other call you made one day ago for her doesn't really make things work faster i'm affraid.

Her profile is always on SL, but always offline. I think that her "master-owner" block her access to her, after a "ceremony of snuff  RP". Basically, what I dislike in this story, if she is “dead”, beheaded in a old factory as I think, its that sort of “master-owner” abuse of their power on the urges and fantasies of death of this girls or women. I think that it’s not correct. Her RP, to her, was to be submissive, to be bound by rules, with hard punishments and a very intensive sensation of dangers and threatens, but not so early “killed” after only a half months of attendance in SL. But, maybe one day, she will rise again… :-)

Coolman2570 wrote:

sort of “master-owner” abuse of their power on the urges and fantasies of death of this girls or women. I think that it’s not correct. 

You're wrong about this, but correct to call it RP. That's the bottom line - it's roleplay.

No-one in SL can "kill" any other user to accomplish anything more than teleporting the user home. Even in Roleplay both/all parties involve must consent (and continue the role) before a storyline like the one you outline could be played out. This suggests that whatever happened was not abusive, and your friend chose their own fate willingly.

You may be describing someone who chooses to participate in something called Permadeath - a concept where the user stops playing or starts over when their character dies. This is more common in roleplaying games such as Fallout and Skyrim, but I've seen it pass into SL as well.

This, too, would be their choice. You might not agree with it, and that's okay, but there's nothing that can be done. The good news is that (in my experience) Permadeath is usually only played out through secondary alts - it's very possible that the original account associated with the user still plays Second Life - somewhere.

Thanks for ur very instructive answer. But, in this case, she was very "young" in SL (november 2015) and, for this RP snuff sequence, its me who called u, not the opposite, so, not manipulation to me (at least at the beginning), and time after time, she has described to me the developments ("He say to me :"I go to kill u", etc.), on chat only, she was with her master, in a private place, old factory with guardians in uniform and sadistics machines, and after half part of one hour, finish. No more contacts (only the automatic message). OK, certainely a RP sequence as u describe so well. But, at the end, I'm surprised by the speed of her death wish, I'm not sure (memories of chats with her), that she would really and voluntarily to be killed so early. Torture and punishment, yes, beheaded and no more access to her profile, I remain skeptical.

Coolman2570 wrote:

she was very "young" in SL (november 2015)

Which lends credance to the idea that the account you met may have not been this users primary account, yeah? A new account but an experienced user operating it.

Coolman2570 wrote:

I'm not sure (memories of chats with her), that she would really and voluntarily...

Well okay, but it definitely was voluntary. There's no other way to make this happen.

P.S. Not sure there's any point in discussing the details of the RP, am skipping that.

Thanks for ur answer. But, I think SL is a free world with free words :-) For the communauty, its important to know that sorts of things exist. After, u make as u  want, of course, of ur RP.

NB : she speaked only in french with me. A natural french language. Everytime.

Hello Radium, Its not the problem in this case. Its not about RL. Many chats with this AV pushed in this direction and I'm certainely too emotional. But, when u don't know all the rules of RPs of this sort, u can imagine anything ("talk about her death by assassination [in SL] and after, offline"). In reality, it was just a (little) handling ("I play with him a certain time and, after, I simulate my death)". When this RP is knowed by the both players, its OK. But if not, its not correct. Alwin et Freya had understand (thanks again). Morality, for new in the community, do not be paranoid but, if u have an "ongoing relationship" with an AV, "learn to take a hint" as told Radium. Its a bit tedious, but u cant never know who is behind the computer… before a certain time (fifty pages of IM conversations :-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.