Trouble finding stuff because all I see is demos

Whitewolf83 Westland

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3008 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I think you guys for the market place should have a button to be able to take away the demo Verisons of the stuff your looking up. Alot of your guys  space seems like it is  full tight with nothing but demos.  It makes shopping on here so much harder. an make you have to be on the site longer to look throught everything.  If you could consider it that would be great. thanks for taken the time out to read this. I know there alot out there that beleave the same as i do. 

2 answers to this question

As KarenMichelle says, use the handy Boolean search modifiers to eliminate unwanted results from your searches.

Type them in ALL CAPS.  You may use the terms NOT, AND, OR.

The search engine is very stupid, and is case sensitive.  So you might need to type something like this:

Leather jacket NOT Demo NOT demo NOT DEMO

...and then trim the results further by selecting a category on the left, like "Apparel/Men's Clothing" and a price range.

Another way to get the demos out of the way is to use the Sort By box at the upper right of your Results page to sort the results by price, high to low.  This will put all the $L 0 demos at the end of the results.  Of course, if you are looking for freebies, they will be moved to the end as well.  :matte-motes-frown:

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3008 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.