Is it possible to purchase $L with a paypal account that hasn't been linked with a bank?

NozomeAkimoto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm not really sure what your problem is, but here is how it generally works:

- Tp purchase L$ with a Paypal account, your Paypal account has to be verified. This can either be done by linking a credit card to your Paypal or a bank account. It doesn't matter what nationality the bank has.

3 answers to this question

I'm not really sure what your problem is, but here is how it generally works:

- Tp purchase L$ with a Paypal account, your Paypal account has to be verified. This can either be done by linking a credit card to your Paypal or a bank account. It doesn't matter what nationality the bank has.

You should be able to "verify" your PayPal account by linking it either to a major credit card or to a bank account.  From what you say, it is already linked to a bank account, so you should be fine.

There is only one thing you must be careful of.  Linden Lab demands instant payment, and will not wait several days for money to transfer from your bank to your PayPal account to them.  So if you use a bank account with your PayPal, you must be sure to always keep enough money in your PayPal account to cover any charges from LL.

I use my PayPal Business Account which is linked to my RL Business Account directly. I actually never have a positive PP Balance [except for a few minutes when I cash out]. All transfers to and from my PP are pushed/pulled to my Bank Account immediately. But I have a rather large credit line associated with my Business Account.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2442 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.