I have tried a few

Alstria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3008 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

there are no communities in the Linden homes other than premium members.

Its no groups of people living together.

You will have to build your list of friends yourself.

You can always try to find a suiting community yourself, and when liking it, abandon your LL home and start renting/buy somting else there.

Alstria wrote:

nice to meet you too  :matte-motes-bored:

you won't meet me, you post a message so get, perhaps, responses...i just gave you a normal explanation how things work here, using a bored emoticon for a forumpost you don't like is really great, you will make lot of friends, if you only want to be pampered you'r at the wrong place.

If you abandon your Linden house, you can go and find any available 512 sqm place you like on the mainland, free of tiers. You'll have to buy the land, but that is rather cheap nowadays. You'll also have to build a house yourself. Well, or you could place a tent, palace, shack, bunker, treehouse.... anything you want.

You can find just about any kind of community you would like in SL, but not in the Linden Homes regions.  They were never intended to foster communities.  They exist to give people a taste of home ownership and having a home base that would hopefully evolve into a person wanting more and moving out to the mainland or private estates.

I think you have got a remarkably good handle on the 'forums', here lol and the answers you got are alas typical.

Fear not, sooner or later there will be green dots around you to IM, even in LL home villages, and I suspect you will get a better response from people inworld.  Chances are, there will be people around you where your home is thinking along similar lines. 

Explore SL as much as you can, and chat to as many as you can.   The LL standard SL viewer actually has some useful and good features listing as it does interesting destinations.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3008 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.