LL asked to send a copy of my ID via NetVerify

EvanRebell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3007 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

EvanRebell wrote:

Thank you Alwin, I only would like to know how long does it usually takes, I mean to LL verify my documents, I sent all they asked, and No replies My ticket till now.

Usually a business day or two in my experience. If this was a Process Credit then the clock begins when your identification is accepted and that is a 5 - 8 business day process.. You'll see the pending transaction complete before you get any email from LL.

as you also hear from KarenMichelle, there's no exact time to put on this.

Because of some delays it took me 5 days to get everything verified and 5-8 days started counting yesterday, so i also wait :)

So as soon you get the message the support case for verification is closed you can start expecting your money in around a week..

I think its because I am Cashing out now,This is the email I recieved:

Please complete the following and leave a comment on the case so we know you are ready to proceed:

Based on your Second Life activity, Linden Lab is required by applicable law to maintain your identification information.   You must submit a photo ID and supporting documents within thirty (30) days of today.  Currently, all of your pending process-credit requests will remain on hold.  Once your documents have been verified, your credit requests will be released for processing (up to 5 business days).  Failure to submit the required documentation within the thirty (30) days will result in a hold placed on your account.

1.  Submit a copy of the front and back of your government-issued photo ID with address via NetVerify:

·
· Please be aware that multiple attempts to upload your photo ID may cause the link to no longer function as designed.
· If you cannot use NetVerify, please attach a copy of your photo ID to this support case.

Acceptable forms of photo ID include: A) Driver license, B) Passport, or C) any other form of government-issued photo ID.

· The ID must not be expired and must be valid for the next sixty (60) days.
· The copy must be clear, in color, and undamaged.

2. If your residential address does not appear on your photo ID, please provide us with a copy of your current utility or telephone bill displaying your name and address.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Kind Regards,
Compliance Department

i also had  the request for information for my pay out this week, after it  was completed a  day ago, the pay out came this night while i was sleeping (europe)

so it's quickly released after completing the  questions in the supportcase .

Took one day and even with the added verfication it was still within the 5-8 business days.

(comleting the supportcase is done by LL, don't close it yourself! )

I am trying to understand this setup. Correct me if I am wrong. If my ID has my address on it then I do not need to submit a phone or utility bill? I ask because if my ID is not good enough I am kinda screwed if I ever want to cash out as all my utility/phone bills are in the husbands name. This will be rather important to me as I am looking hard at doing some content creation and hope to make a little L$ to sell.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3007 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.