Searching the Grid for my Other Half <3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1903 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there, 

Demi here.

First things first let me tell you a little about myself. I am a single mom of two girls and a boy. My children are adults and the RP there is that their father passed away. (Relationships gone bad you know..) They are all adults but occasionally two of them will go toddle. 

I am 5'9 (SL wise like over six feet lmao) and we have determined that my character is a young 36. Ginger, Fit but curvy body, and green eyes (sometimes hazel.)

I've got a sparkling personality and a big heart. But unfortunately bad luck meeting anyone.

I live on a family RP sim that my family has kind of taken over lol. I am a Sergeant with the sim and also own a restaurant, and a photography studio.

I am a music addict and a silly personality once I get to know someone. At first glance I can be a bit shy.

I love putting on my pajamas and dancing around the tv to youtube videos with my daugther. I'm also a whovian and browncoat. 

We love family role play dinners at times.

But ultimately for me I am looking for my better half. I am one of those people that plays for keeps. Fiercly loyal and if you steal my heart you will be cherished and spoiled like no other. I do enjoy adult times and dancing and exploring random sims. I just hate exploring alone and get tired of loitering at Frank's in the middle of the dance floor solo dancing. 

I am 27 in RL and work a very taxing job. SL is my wind down. When I get to know you I will happily tell you more. I also have a SL facebook, skype and kik. I do enjoy voice! 

I believe in the red string of fate... so I hope my other half finds me. 

Self Portrait

The babies and I

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1903 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.