Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1962 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts


Aislin Ceawlin wrote:

YES Deja!! I was absent for a bit, what the h#l* did I miss???? Would SOMEONE fill me in???? 

People call me Ho.  You missed nothing.  LL never really got rid of the spam problem . . .

Link to post
Share on other sites


Aislin Ceawlin wrote:

My apologies, Ho, I've seen you called both. That really doesn't clear anything up though. Ah well...

I like being a Ho though.  Call me whatever you like, no apologies needed. 

I found it wasn't safe to post in the ANSWERS section - too many RIC's.  I can tell you a story about a helper pin RIC'ing another helper pin, and she ended up with a 7 -10 split.  So all the ANSWERS people looking for help now post in the GD forum.  And all the helper pins keep it nice and orderly. 

OMG What would solo think!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Aislin Ceawlin wrote:

 what the h#l* did I miss???? Would SOMEONE fill me in???? 

Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.

Link to post
Share on other sites


DejaHo wrote:

Seriously?

 

It is so obvious I didn't think the question needed to be asked anymore.

PS It is certainly Madelaine's forum now. 

I'm not sure about that.  It seems to me that Pep's family does an excellent job of keeping things under control here.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Perrie Juran wrote:


DejaHo wrote:

Seriously?

 

It is so obvious I didn't think the question needed to be asked anymore.

PS It is certainly Madelaine's forum now. 

I'm not sure about that.  It seems to me that Pep's family does an excellent job of keeping things under control here.

Funny you should say that; the man himself was asking whether it was worth generating another identity, but I told him that he would be better off annoying the statistics freaks who populate the fantasy football forum he is currently frequenting.

Apparently, he hasn't really got time for that though, because he has wagered a friend that he can obtain compensation from an insurance company with whom he does not actually have a policy, because he thinks they definitely employ the most stupid of all "Customer Care" staff. Current lurkers excepted, of course.

***Call his name and he shall come

Link to post
Share on other sites


SirLeighBastard wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


DejaHo wrote:

Seriously?

 

It is so obvious I didn't think the question needed to be asked anymore.

PS It is certainly Madelaine's forum now. 

I'm not sure about that.  It seems to me that Pep's family does an excellent job of keeping things under control here.

Funny you should say that; the man himself was asking whether it was worth generating another identity, but I told him that he would be better off annoying the statistics freaks who populate the fantasy football forum he is currently frequenting.

Apparently, he hasn't really got time for that though, because he has wagered a friend that he can obtain compensation from an insurance company with whom he does not actually have a policy, because he thinks they definitely employ the most stupid of all "Customer Care" staff. Current lurkers excepted, of course.

***Call his name and he shall come

Yep, speak of the Devil.  ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites


Perrie Juran wrote:


SirLeighBastard wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


DejaHo wrote:

Seriously?

 

It is so obvious I didn't think the question needed to be asked anymore.

PS It is certainly Madelaine's forum now. 

I'm not sure about that.  It seems to me that Pep's family does an excellent job of keeping things under control here.

Funny you should say that; the man himself was asking whether it was worth generating another identity, but I told him that he would be better off annoying the statistics freaks who populate the fantasy football forum he is currently frequenting.

Apparently, he hasn't really got time for that though, because he has wagered a friend that he can obtain compensation from an insurance company with whom he does not actually have a policy, because he thinks they definitely employ the most stupid of all "Customer Care" staff. Current lurkers excepted, of course.

***Call his name and he shall come

Yep, speak of the Devil.  
;)

Like AOL in the 90's when you received a sign-up disc in the mail every day - they brought people to the Internet.   Pep brought people to this house.  Imho!

 

*Can one write Imho and end it with a bang?

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites



 


DejaHo wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


SirLeighBastard wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


DejaHo wrote:

Seriously?

 

It is so obvious I didn't think the question needed to be asked anymore.

PS It is certainly Madelaine's forum now. 

I'm not sure about that.  It seems to me that Pep's family does an excellent job of keeping things under control here.

Funny you should say that; the man himself was asking whether it was worth generating another identity, but I told him that he would be better off annoying the statistics freaks who populate the fantasy football forum he is currently frequenting.

Apparently, he hasn't really got time for that though, because he has wagered a friend that he can obtain compensation from an insurance company with whom he does not actually have a policy, because he thinks they definitely employ the most stupid of all "Customer Care" staff. Current lurkers excepted, of course.

***Call his name and he shall come

Yep, speak of the Devil.  
;)

Like AOL in the 90's when you received a sign-up disc in the mail every day - they brought people to the Internet.   Pep brought people to this house.  Imho
!

 

 

 

 

Is this Pep's Collection?

 

 


DejaHo wrote:

*Can one write Imho and end it with a bang?

 

 

 



You just did so it must be acceptable!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1962 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...