New linden land and I have a bird that is constantly flying thru my bedroom how do I get rid of it?

Sapphirre Timeless

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3018 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I got new linden land through premium account and a bird is constantly flying through my bedroom which I find very annoying could some one from Lindens please get rid of it thank you? If not then can I get a new house spot?  It is owned by Govenor Linden and the suggestion given does not work! How do i contact live chat?

I conatcted Live Chat and they told me to submit an abuse report which is stupid if you ask me.

I filed a rebuse report and the damn bird is STILL there live chat is useless~

2 answers to this question

Hi Sapphirre,

You may have a neighbor who's operating a scripted bird. If that's the case, I think you may be able to block it from entering your property by disabling "object entry" in the Options tab of "About Land" in the "World" menu.

Search for "object entry" on this page...

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Managing-your-parcel/ta-p/700113

If you're able to click on the bird, or drag a selection rectangle around it, you should be able to identify the owner. You could then IM that person and alert them to your problem. If the bird is a particle, you may be able to right-click on it and the particle source. Or, you can enable beacons (World->Show->Beacons) and search for the emitter, then right-click on that and block it. You can enable the showing of only particle emitters, so that will make locating the emitter easier. If you are unsure, you can determine if the bird is a particle by setting the maximum number of particles to zero in "Me(Avatar in Firestorm)->Preferences-Graphics".

And, if all else fails, you are able to abandon and re-choose Linden Homes up to five times a day.

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3018 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.