GTX960 Crashing repeatedly with Firestorm on Win 10

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3011 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have your same card and Win10. I have NO ISSUES :D so it isn't a universal problem.

I, however, turned off ALL the bells and whistles except "let my recording device work" when I installed Win10 as it is very VERY invasive. I told them NOTHING and run Win10 just like Win7 with a few extra perks like a better Windows Explorer.   So you might look up some articles on all the parts of Win10 that track you (and of course have applications that need to run in order to do that).  It took me well over an hour to turn all the applications off and opt out of things when I first got my computer. Most folks don't do that of course, but I had already researched so took the tim.

I hear a lot about issues with Win10 but if you go to the trouble to do your homework and make some decisions on what aps you let invade your privacy you will likely have a better experience.  There are of course all sorts of OTHER things that can lead to the crashing issue -- software incompatability at the top of the list.

Just saying that it isn't happen for all the folks with your card and Win 10  :D.

Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3011 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.