Is Adam the best Avatar that money can buy?

JakeArtist2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3010 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am now buying and trying on differest hair styles to see what I like best.

The DEMO versions do not show up anywere that I can find, so I just keep buying other types.

Eyes:

The NoirOptic eyes do attach to Adam's body in the big box, but when I click on it the "Wear" choice is not liet up or available, is this because the product is not compatible with Adam?

Thanks! :smileywink:

:smileyhappy: The KMADD eyes worked out fine, so now I have the beautiful blue eyes I was looking for.

However, again, the instructions to apply the software/eyes  was not constant with what I saw delivered on my screen, so I had to cancel several times and try again until I figured it out my self.

I would love to click a "Back" button to undue applications when they due not work with my Avatar. I think I have seen that before some times, but have not seen that possibility lately. Is there a universal "Back"  or "Cancel"  button somewhere?

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

:smileyfrustrated:I wanted to take some pictures of the Adam I am developing for you all to see, but the lighting in my Tahoe Cabin is dark now and would make for poor pictures. The Wizard must know where I live because the lighting outside seems to mimic the lighting where I live, as it is dark outside my earth dwelling. Buying lights would help I imagine.

Is there a way to make the lighting brighter in my cabin, without installing lights?

Or what beach or place could I land on to take some pictures in the sun?

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

OK, here are some photos of what I have come up with so far!

What do you think for my first attempt at an Avatar!

I still have more to do, and with your help it will make it easier for me.

Some of the first improvements would be;

1 .Can I make the ginitals look better?

2. What companys are good for face stubble, pubic hair and body hair for this mesh avatar?

Thanks!

Jake

He looks good. The Adam body and head come with face and body hair options in the HUD. Skin appliers may also come with body and facial hair options, but because this body and head are recent creations, there may not be many available right now. They are Omega applier compatible, but Omega applier skins don't always look as good as applier skins that are made specifically for that mesh body or head.

You mentioned having problems getting free & demo products from Marketplace. Maybe you're missing the step where after you hit [buy Now] you have to go down to the bottom of the next page to select [Place Your Order]? Then it goes to the Invoice page, where you have to select [buy Now] again. - Linden Lab adds that extra page where you have to select [Place Your Order] so they can sell advertising space on that page.

Tinting the genitals is usually a bit tricky. You can use the HUD that comes with it, but may still have to adjust the color manually. When you Edit an object with the Edit tab, Texture window, try adjusting the Red, Green & Blue values by small amounts, then use the Hue to adjust the amount of grey/black in the tone.  - I'm not familiar with the Real Pen is, so I don't know what kind of tinting HUD it has.

Thanks Brier, I do remember some options for body hair, and I did not like the one for facial hair.

Yes, I finally figured out by accident that I had to go to the bottom of the page to click that bottom, it is very sneaky and I wonder how many people have just bought the product, like me, with out trying it out first.

Do you have any suggestions on what companies might have good facial hair for Adam?

Thanks!

Since the Adam head is new and I pretty much only get free skins for my guy alt, I don't know who has good skins for the Adam head. If you go to Marketplace and Search on "Adam AND skin" you might find some. Use AND in caps to restrict your search to pages with both words in them. Use AND NOT to restrict you search to leave out pages with then second word, so "Adam AND Not demo" will filter out some of the demo pages.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3010 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.