In Praise of April Lindens Blog Post

Chronometria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3015 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Apologies if this has already been put in a topic, as its regarding a blog post from a week back, but i had a hunt around and couldnt locate one similar.

I just wanted to say that I was pleased to see the Blog post by April Linden that explained, in some detail, the issues that troubled the grid a week back, that her team was trying to deal with. It is lines of communication like these that are all too rare these days and its refreshing to see a frank and open explanation like that which talks directly to the residents and that includes us in ownership of the grid.

It's a good thing and I wanted to thank her for taking the time to explain things like that.

A link to the blog post -

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Tools-and-Technology/Why-Things-Were-Less-Than-Optimal-This-Past-Weekend/ba-p/2994441

There was a discussion in the Server subsection, but if even Karen didn't spot it then it counts as well hidden!

And yes... I hope we will see more of this openess from Linden Lab, it is refreshing to be given an explanation.

That Sunday evening was so frustrating. A friend had to cancel their wedding because they couldn't get the wedding dress on and most of the guests were clouds.

Aethelwine wrote:

A friend had to cancel their wedding because they couldn't get the wedding dress on and most of the guests were clouds.

It sounds like you have discovered the infamous missing fifth verse of "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"

Or is it just an out-take from Macarthur Park?

***Call me Mister Memory Man

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3015 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.