Looking for a job

BloodyKitty230

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there everyone and my name is BloodyKitty230 (and or Kelly). I am looking for a job within SL and I can do a few things and I'm willing to learn in fields I haven't tried. 

I have experience as a host and I've been in three clubs already as one, maybe for a year or so? One of them closed and one moved (hoping to get a job in the new club), and my current one which I've been with for a year I'd say? is a Furry type club. I know how to emote, use gestures, and I can be talkative via typing. Unfortunately the only issue is that I don't have a mic. Besides hosting I also tried my hand and am currently a writer for an article.

Below are a few skills I have: 

- Writing (grammar, spelling, etc) / Writing articles

- Basic Photoshop skills 

- Hosting 

- Video editing 

The one thing I'm unable to do is DJing because I do not have the equipment and probably not good enough of a computer yet. Another thing is that I don't have experience with dancing but I'd be willing to learn and have a trial if anything. I am +19 years old and my avatar / account is six months old. 

If you want to contact me just shoot me an IM in world, reply to the post here, and or shoot me a message through the site and I'll reply back as soon as I can!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.