$350/350 Prims Flat Grassland Great for Breedables

Prokofy Neva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello :)

I would be interested in such a parcel cause I have a few breedables.

But the problem is, If you still hate me and do not want me as a customer I would understand.

Well in the past I was new and made some mistakes with renting places, had no clue about this all.

Now I am old haha and would never ever place a house that would be too big for a parcel I rent loool.

Well let the old times rest in peace... I would be very happy to hear from you.

If not, please tell me cause I really need a place for my meeroos and fennux.

Thank you and greetings.

Some people drag their karma to the end of their days around with it.
And some people I feel sorry that they have to be extremely bitter that they render their dissatisfaction even to their second life.
In the meantime, I've found to rent a nice place ... lol life was good to me and probably thought, "Stay away from this merely negative energy".

I really feel sorry for your poor soul and much more for the people who rent with you ;)

You're on the DO NOT RENT list and will remain there forever due to multiple, repeated, egregious bad behaviour on my rentals, even after being given second and third chances. That means overprimming excessively and repeatedly, putting out huge houses that don't fit your lot and go on to other people's lots, putting out sale vendors in non-commercial residential areas, and being vulgar and abusive when reminded of the simple rules of the lease.

Other landlords - beware!

People like you need to SERIOUSLY grow up and take RESPONSIBLITY for your abusive and selfish actions, and not accuse others of "bad energy" or "bad karma" -- that's just childish.

It's a TOTAL lie to pretend that you "made mistakes" and "were a newbie" when you did this multiple times over years, and when you were viciously abusive -- something that isn't a "mistake" but deliberate. Grow up! 

Haha...Miss Prokofy I am very sorry that you get so upset about me...would be interesting to see the timeline you talked about when you say I did this multiple times over the years.

I know that I have rented at 2-3 places within a few weeks at the beginning time of my Second Life, as you can read at this blog you wrote on your own...as I said you must be a very bitter person in RL when you are not able to forgive and forget.

People make mistakes in life no matter in SL or in RL...and you are by far not suitable to call yourself a landlady, when you are not able to control your emotions.You seem to me like a person who actually hate other people and cause you seem to be a little light in RL you demonstrate your seemingly power in SL ;)

I give you a tip...try to handle your life and calm down...relax, take a deep breath and enjoy life ;)

I am not mad about you...you do not know it better.

And for all others here: Please read the blog of Second Thoughts: DO NOT RENT : Sonja Smedley hihi...it is very funny and somehow I feel famous...reminds me on the old days...

http://secondthoughts.typepad.com/second_thoughts/2011/05/do-not-rent-sonja-smedley.html

A post from a person who seems to know all of your blogs  for example:

"Don't be fooled by Prokofy's propaganda. If he really loved second life would he need 5 blogs and 10 groups so he can rant about 'idiot tenants' and how much he hates LL. Wait until you rez something that doesn't fit into his idealized Mr. Rogers neighborhood and see how nice he is to you."

:smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.