*Sigh* I can't find the right viewer for me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can't find a decent viewer for SL that's low on cpu usage. My favorite viewer (firestorm) is just ram hungry and I've spent days searching around for a viewer. I'm currently using the Cool VL Viewer, it works well on my pc (rather, my CRAPtop) but there's one thing that's defiently going to drive me away and that there's no upload screenshot to feed feature. As in, my secondlife profile feed. I asked a question on the forums and the owner said there will *NEVER* be such feature. Whelp, I'm done with Cool Viewer. /sigh.

I've read so far that Catznip and Exodus are pretty promising. But neither have been updated in forever. Are they just abanboned? Has anyone had experience with either of them? If so, is it worth it? 

I just need a viewer that has up-to-date features that isn't a cpu hog. Though I guess it's my fault for having a **bleep**ty pc, huh? 

Thanks for reading. Suggestions are welcome.

Catznip has an active beta and should see an uptodate release next week. I have no idea on Exodus. I highly recommend Catznip, but do keep in mind that most viewers these days are built on the same code base. I do find Catznip to be lighter than FS, but I would not say dramatically so.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.