I messed up pretty bad. Help?

IWantToJoinAgain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

You must have done something pretty serious to earn yourself a perma ban. Thats nothing you earn for a little bit of trouble. I'm suprised but glad they manage to catch you on each of your returns, which in itself violate the ToS, as far as I remember.

Anyway...we can do nothing to help you. We are just residents/users like you and have no influence on Linden Lab. There is also no person at LL reading this forum. In regards to your letter: Go see a real life therapist to work on your depression. The cure isn't to disolve yourself in a virtual world.

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

You must have done something pretty serious to earn yourself a perma ban. Thats nothing you earn for a little bit of trouble. I'm suprised but glad they manage to catch you on each of your returns, which in itself violate the ToS, as far as I remember.

Anyway...we can do nothing to help you. We are just residents/users like you and have no influence on Linden Lab. There is also no person at LL reading this forum. In regards to your letter: Go see a real life therapist to work on your depression. The cure isn't to disolve yourself in a virtual world.

• Like 2

IWantToJoinAgain wrote:

Hey guys, I was banned from Second Life
a pretty long while ago

. . .

UPDATE!

Here is what I sent Linden Labs: Hey there people of Linden Labs. Listen, I know none of you really want to talk to me but my depression has gotten pretty bad. Without Second Life, my actual life has been rather horrible!
A few weeks back I was banned
for being rather idiotic.

People will be more inclined to trust you if you're consistent.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.