Vendor will not reply for refund, what do I do?

MsTheodora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3024 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I purchased an item from TNT Corporation for 5995L. On opening the item it disappeared. Have searched inventory. I IM the vendor to please resend and had no reply. I posted a message on his profile and discovered many other buyers are having the same issue. I have requested a refund but the buyer will not respond to any requests? Where to from here?

3 answers to this question

If you received it, the vendor did what he had to do, after that it's on your risk.

I doubt the item is really gone, if you rezzed it, it might be refused by the region/land.

In that case it will be in your inventory somewhere. Or still at the land/region at point  0.0.0

..(. very little change on the last, didn't hear about that bug  in long time ...)

When it doesn't show up you can try to clear inventory cache and let it download to your viewer again.

Otherwise you'r out of luck i'm affraid.

At that high a price was the item meant to be no copy? I would check the perms of the vendor and make sure that it was. Also in the last few days SL was having rezzing issues, it may just be that you need to wait a day or so and see. Clearing cache may help, but check lost and found, and also again see what the permissions on the item are meant to be. Also select an item near where you rezzed it and drag while selected, see if it is possible that the mesh just is not rendering for you, but is in fact there.

TNT Corporation has not posted anything on their Web-page/Blog since its creation in 2014.

Q. Does TNT allow refunds?

We do not allow refunds. However, we may provide store credit under certain circumstances. Please make a ticket on our web site in Customer Support.
Fri, 23 May, 2014 at 11:02 PM

If you have used their Support Ticket system and have heard nothing in return that would bode very badly on any possibility of obtaining relief.

You can not get a refund since the product was delivered. If it disappeared because of a Linden Lab maintenance activity you are out of luck. If it disappeared because of a failed TNT Automatic Update, you are also out of luck as you can;t get the developer to chat with you to review the status of your registered product.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3024 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.