Can´t LogIn on Beta Grid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi it´s my first time i post a thread, but i can´t login on the beta grid and i already changed my password and waited the 24 hours and still i can´t login i saw on the SL wiki that you start with a lot of money (L$) for test purpose and bring the real inventory to this beta grid but i saw if someone update the beta you lose all the money but since is my first time i going to log. i don´t wanna start without any money :matte-motes-frown:

the money there is useless... all uploading is free and will stay on the beta and is not possible to get to the main grid. Also not possible to use MP delivering there.

It can take a little longer than 24 hours to get on it... try again a bit later.

If it keeps closed for you send a support ticket, or if you'r premium, use live chat.

Beta grid money is not like real lindens because it can't be transferred out. The Beta grid is more like a weird, glitchy sandbox than a virtual world.

I have one avatar there who has most of my regular inventory and had $L 10,550, but when I finally found a store I liked, it was impossible to buy anything except free demo clothes.

I let another avatar go in today, though I must have brought her in before and forgotten I had. She had no inventory besides the Library stuff, but had $L 35,500. Because she had no inventory, besides the Library, she was just a cloud until she wore a newbie avatar outfit.

My point is that the Beta grid not that great and is really only good for trying new content creation.

It really is basically a sandbox of sorts. It's where LL tries out things before they do the server updates on the regular grid. Not all sims are rezzed. The sim you were on when you logged out may be gone the next time you log in. I use it to test the clothing I make to be sure it looks the way I want it to before I pay real money to load it into SL. Found a few glitches that way, in fact.

The L$ is mostly for uploading your own things before wasting real money. To see if it looks okay in game. It would suck if you paid money to upload a mesh model only for it to look wonky or needing tweaks. The money is really for just updating purposes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3013 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.