Can't log in - incorrect password

kerashusani

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3018 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys

somehow since today I can't log in. SL keeps telling me that there is an error with my login, name or password are wrong, but even if i copy & paste them, it keeps telling me that they are wrong. I could log in onto the website without any problems

HALP :(

Just happened to me as well. I couldn't TP anywhere and my connection meter was going crazy so I logged out to try again and now I can't log in for the same reason. When I try to log onto the website it redirects me to server status page only. The servers are possibly having a hiccup right now.

Having the same issue here, was having an issue purchasing a demo from a shop, SL claiming I didn't have enough money for it (it cost zero Linden) so I logged out to see if restarting would fix anything. Can't log in at all now.

I'm glad it's not just me then. No, not glad as such, but relieved, let's say.

This is happening on all my accounts this morning. Instant refusal to log on na dbeing redirected to status at the website (which says nothing useful) so I can't even ask for support. Not impressed with that... I pay for support, not to be redirected to somewhere else.

Oh well, such is (second) life.

Don't you just love the "unplanned maintenance" message? (not that I've had that yet here)...

Unplanned maintenance = Something blew up again and no-one has fixed it yet.

What time is it where LL is? I wonder if it's work-time or if they are all in bed.

Yay, I just joined the "Unplanned Maintenance" group instead of the "Your account might be dead" group.

All we can do folks is chill out until someone wakes up the SHTF team and they plug the wire back in that the cleaner unplugged to use the floor polisher.

Now I wish I had a dog outside of SL to take for a walk... must find something RL to do...

ObviousAltIsObvious wrote:

666mila wrote:

in the USA it's night.... they will fix it?

yes, the login message has been updated by hand so there are human beings there and aware of it.

Hey, that was your post number 666 in reply to 666mila - nothing omenous there...

The status page has finally been updated. It only says what we know already: Unscheduled Maintenance.

Unscheduled Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on January 9th, 2016 at 01:51 am PST

[Posted 12:51 AM PST, 09 January 2016]  We are performing unscheduled maintenance. While the maintenance is in progress, some residents may experience login issues and residents in-world may be logged off or experience degraded performance. Please check back here for updates.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3018 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.