I have been trying to file a report for over an hour

Lydiaunold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2970 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been trying to file a report for over an hour now and everytime I go to support I great the run around and now way to file. My problem is just before Christmas I had to return everything from my linden house back to me and now I can't find anything that I retruned what so ever. There was a dumb dance thing that was a box and it was on the floor of my house and I couldn't pick it back up so I returned everything, It listed that I was owner of everything in the house and I even made a lot of thing and I have maybe 8 items out of 25 items return to my inventory. Found some outside the house hanging on the ban lines the rest I don't know where there are. How do I find my things that I payed for and made both?

2 answers to this question

Since you returned everything rather than picked it up, I very strongly suspect you will find the missing items in your lost and found folder, in the form of a "coalesced object."

The icon for that looks like a pile of boxes, rather than a single box, and it will have the name of one of the items that was returned.

There's a lengthy article on coalesced items and how to retrieve them in the wiki.

There is also an article about the coalesce feature in the Knowledge Base.

• Like 1

ok for almost a month i lot some thing from my land am renting , i return like 8 things at once bye mistake rebooted an found the mixed bundle in inv... an i hit just retuen too land an yet too get them back can u reset the sim ??? Plzzzzz been in game almost 11 yrs http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Monema/187/96/1001 is where i lost them over 24k worth of stuff plzzzz help 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2970 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.