why can i get into my alt acc and not my main

spaztte77

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

if you give a little more info we could offer more suggestions...

what message

what viewer

system

wifi/connected

@ Marischa, please dont post your questions in another posters topic, your problem can be totally different, so you won't get a answer or OP won't get the right answers...

Use search at the top of this page so see if there are already solutions for your problem.If it's not there, we try our best to give directions to solve it, but keep in mind all people here are just residents, it's not a LL support site.

If it's about a message mentioning the friendslist, there are about hundred posts now, solution for that is sending in a support ticket,  new postings will keep your problem only longer, and will get the same answer: send in a support ticket :)

We have to know more... otherwise we guess. Rolig is making the best guess. Lots of people have been have a Friends List problem. It is a server side issue, so only the Lindens can fix it, meaning file a trouble ticket.

Get information from you viewer's HELP->ABOUT... and paste it in with any technical question you ask, Also, if you get an error message include it too.

You can often search this forum using an error message and find a fix. If it is the FRIENDS problem, you wouldn't have to wait for an answer. It would come up in the search.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.