Looking for someone to port a few models for me... ($$$)

BethyBabe16

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2980 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am wanting 2-5 models imported, and sent directly to me. I'm willing to pay accordingly. This will be based upon the quality, not the quantity. These models need to be set up as a rigged mesh avatar, If you are intersted in the job, contact me at "Bethybabe16" resident, OR, comment on this thread. As far as pay goes, I will pay 600 lindens per model ported. As long as the quality is worth it. (I will need the models up front, if it makes you more comfortable so you don't think I'm a scammer, provide me with a demo of the product before I pay. I'll want to make sure you held up your end of the deal.)

Yes, I know I am able to do this myself, but I have tried on multiple occasions and I can't get the meshes to rig correctly, or carry over the textures.

*** (Best if you have the Blender tool that converts .ascii models to .dae, because most of the models I am looking for are in the .ascii format.)

Images, links, etc will be provided when job is accepted.

Thanks in advance, 

Beth/Victoria

Now I am sure others are thinking this, but I will say it.

It sounds as if the models you want to upload were made by someone else. It is very likely that uploading them would be against the terms of service for SL.

So you might want to read through that document again.

And that's a lot of work for $2 US **wink**.

Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

As far as your issue I would reccomend that you just try harder. Nobody is going to create a custom mesh for you for 600L$. Also the legality of that is probably questionable. If your trying to get someone to upload YOUR dae. file for you, I will just say that its not going to matter whom uploads the file because its probably the original mesh . If you are unable to upload because you dont know how to do it correctly then I would say you need to start with a smaller build and work your way up.

Maddox

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2980 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.