I'm having trouble with my alpha showing up but not my clothes. Same goes with when i look at people

I3looddevil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3025 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When i downloaded the new Firestorm i cant seem to see any of my clothes i can see the alpha on and i cant see the clothes i put on. I've done a rebake like 100 times, clear my cache 100 times and deleted the texture pack off the firestorm file system. ITS NOT MY GRAPHIC CARD!. I cant see anyone else clothes either just there alpha. Can somone help me plz

1 answer to this question

Well, it IS your graphic card, or your internet connection, but here is some advice that may help.

• DON'T rebake.  Rebaking is an old function that no longer works.  In Firestorm, there's "Tex Refresh" but that won't help if you can't see the mesh at all
  • DON'T clear your cache.  This will make things worse.  Your cache is there to keep from having to download every texture and object every time you see them.
  • Try hitting CTRL+SHIFT+R. twice.  This forces a screen re-draw and often makes "missing" objects appear.
  • In your Preferences, Graphics tab, try setting the level of detail (LOD) for sculpties and mesh to 4.0.
  • Try turning off your computer and your internet modem/router.  Wait a couple of minutes, then turn them back on and reboot your system.
  • Some other things you can investigate: http://blog.nalates.net/2011/10/26/troubleshoot-your-sl-connection/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3025 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.