I can not log in to my account in the viewer, only the site.

Draconianbr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3007 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I can not log into the viewer either, just for the site, I created another account regular logs, only arriving at this status by updating the list of friends give disconnects, and says it is problem in firewall or grind does not respond. I have done everything, reseted my modem and nothing. Anyone know how to solve?

1 answer to this question

I'm just going to paste the reply I have used for others with this same question.  Sorry.

Get in line.  If you scroll back through the posts before yours since last Tuesday, you'll see quite a number of messages from people who have your problem.  See also https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-11032 .  I suggest submitting a support case to let Linden Lab know that you are another person with the problem.  Be sure that you include full details about your computer and connection. Get those by clicking on Help >>> About Second Life in the upper left corner of your login screen and then choosing the Copy to Clipboard option. Those details may help Linden Lab techs diagnose the problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3007 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.