Unable to purchase items or Lindens?

Radhane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been trying to buy L$ but after accepting via PayPal it takes me to a white page where it says "Processing Payment Method" and nothing happens. Also trying to purchase items from the Marketplace I get to the point where you have to click Buy Now and when I click it nothing happens at all except the Buy Now button and More Payment Methods link disappear?

Anyone know what's going on?

Im not sure...was your paypal method complete? I signed up so long ago now I cant remember if there was a waiting period. Your marketplace transactions should work, unless you buying and have no money! Your current balance is shown on top right of your marketplace page, together with welcome and your name. You can test delivery by buying something thats free or demo. Usually if  youre getting something for nothing, it takes you to different page (advertising) and then you just scroll down and click on "place your order' and bottom of page. 

If you are sure your paypal is verified, then you should contact billing to answer your questions.

Billing support phone numbers:
Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance
The Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490
Germany: 0800.664.5510
Japan: 0066.33.132.830
Portugal: 800.814.450
Spain: 800.300.560
UK: 0800.048.4646
Support is in English Only

If you cannot use one of these phone numbers contact Live Chat if you are a premium member or file a support ticket

Radhane wrote:

Turns out it was a problem with Chrome, using Firefox resolved it!

In which case ... It means "your specific installation" of Chrome was the problem. Myself and many others use Chrome all the time without trouble. So most likely the problem is some tiny little snit somewhere in Chrome's settings that is the issue.

Try some basic things like resetting Chrome to its defaults, adding the lindenlab.com and secondlife.com domains to the Trusted list (to allow cookies,etc.) and similar. Sometimes wiping out all the cookies accumulated from a specific domain will fix things like this too.

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.