Crashing on my 1st account SilverienaWindren and I can't figure out why, can anyone help me?

SilverienaWindren

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3035 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Help me figure this out please?

On my main account this one I use, it is the only one crashing, I have other accounts which is my alts and they don't crash at all when I log in and already rezzed into the world and able to move around , I have a windows 10, I used the updated version of Firestorm, I have a 64 bit laptop top too. I have seen alot of posts dealing with crashing, but not sure of I should of added this one to them or not. I have also tried changing passwords if that was the case, but didn't work and if memory serves I evne removed and reinstalled firestorm before, but gonna try again, but it might/may crash again on my 1st one... don't know what the cause of this is...

1 answer to this question

SilverienaWindren wrote:[ .... ] I have seen alot of posts dealing with crashing, but not sure of I should of added this one to them or not. [ .... ]

No, you did the right thing. There's rarely a good reason to add your question to someone else's thread in Answers.  It just gets buried that way. However, I suspect that you might have seen an answer to your question if you had read a dozen or so of the posts from other people who have had the same problem since last Tuesday.  There is clearly a problem in the way Linden Lab's software is handling some accounts.  It has been reported by a growing number of residents now, and is the subject of a JIRA report as well. All I can do is suggest that you submit a support case with as much specific detail as you can about your computer, Internet connection, SL viewer, and any error messaages you have received.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3035 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.