Headset Recommendations?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I could use some headset recommendations, as I got this one for Christmas and its very fickle with Windows 10:
http://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-headphones-COULAX-Sweatproof-Smartphone/dp/B011HZW6DK/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1450115228&sr=8-4&keywords=bluetooth+headset

I'm looking for one that will work with both iPhone 5 and Windows 10. Its key that the headset has both clear sound quality and call quality and will stay on no matter what. It also has to be sweat proof. 

google

get one you can afford and like, we can advise one fro $5 or $5000 .... the last one will most likely not fit in your budget. But the first one doesn't really have to be less for its sound quality.

If your ears already are damaged by lot of use of these sets while the volume was to high, the $ 5 will be better because you won't hear the difference with the 5 k one anyway.

I actually don't use these at harmful volume levels (30 to 40% is the highest I go). And of all the types of earbuds, the ones that go next to the eardrums are the least harmful because I don't need to turn them up that much.

I actually don't care what kind you recommend, as long as they fit the criteria.

• 9 months later...

My friend was also looking headphones for his son. We Looked in few shops, but those were very expensive. He searched online and there were so many models with discount price. He ordered in-ear headphones, compatible with both android and apple online. He got these affordable earphones at best deals from SoundMAGIC. His son love this gift a lot.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.