Griefing attack using worn attachments and temporary objects

YASMlN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3010 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I am having several parcels in a Zindra / Karma City Sim and we are recently experiencing griefing attacks from  people standing on Linden-owned land around my parcels wearing offensive objects that look like rezzed on our properties but are actually worn on such griefers.

Those people (roughly around 100 people - all most likekely alternative avatars of the same owner) are already banned from my properties, but circumvent those restrictions by wearing these attachments far far away from their body (approximately up to 50m away from them). Even trying to "push" them away does not help as they are sitting on a tiny invisible prim during those 24h attacks.

Is there any good hint or advise how to fight such attacks? I really need help here as some people are attacked for no good reason on a very personal level with words, expressions and pictures i won't repeat here.

Thanks in advance

Yasmin

Hello Yasmin.

Right click on their avatar or in their object and select  "report" that will open a menu with already a snapshop ready to taken and with a description... Make sure you fill all the details and send it to LL ... They act really fast in thse cases!

I guess its the way those people enjoy their new years day! :)

Meanwhile, select block by right mouse clicking again in those objects so they will go invisible to you.

Wish you a happy new year :)

Hello beethros,

happy new year!

Me and people (let's call them volunteer staff) under attack filed approx. 20 AR against different people the last 24h...and counting. The attacks started more than a week ago.

Our parcels already have privacy enabled to minimize the impact on direct visitors, but parcels in zindra are usually small 1024sqm and not joinable. so everyone OUTside does see them...especially since we are surrounded by "protected" linden land...not just the roads but also protected intra sim pathways.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.

Yas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3010 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.