cheats and attack in linden realms

jackiesummer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I believe in rules and sad to see how users who enter realms linden attack other realms that linden is not a game for everyone, but for the few who are cheaters. linden realms is a monopoly
if they attack damage with the avatar and the computer of the person playing innocently. what would happen?
a virtual world that is anarchy does not work and can not become a social example therefore with what I call the attention of those who enter and do damage.
play but do not attack you believe it or not that's frustrating ..... now you allow us to play all.
do not do camping
no attack

New residents may know the names of some of them
borregua
coletero1
barreira lucas
eternaluz

RavnoKansas
among other individuals

if they enter realms linden my user can search all cheats where public realms residents linden and other evidence of attack.
those who want to play alone denounce mass attacks please help by zeros.
some are also are playing youtubers teaching linden realms. because they teach if they attack ¿?
no more attacks

3 answers to this question

You don't seem to be asking a question, but I will try an answer anyway.  When you find someone cheating in Linden Realms or PaleoQuest, the smartest thing to do is submit an Abuse Report.  Describe exactly what you witnessed, and where.  Include a photo. Linden Lab gets reports of cheaters daily and they always investigate.  Some people always think that it's fun to find ways to outwit the game designers, but that can spoil the game for others, as you have discovered.  Your Abuse Reports help Linden Lab improve the games to make it harder to cheat and more fun for you and your friends.

• Like 1

I'm not sure why you are posting this information in a public forum. The fact that you gave L$2000 to some other resident is of no interest to anyone here. We are all SL residents like you. If you have a question, I suggest starting your own thread. If you have a complaint, you should be submitting an Abuse Report.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.