How do I use free 512 sqm and 2,048 sqm prims?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3035 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

when you add 2048sqm (paid) landholdings, you will have 512+2048 = 2560 sqm available. The free 512 will add to the additional 2048sqm - and you'll enjoy the full prims available as soon as you find a 2560sqm large piece of land.

Regards

Yas

Yasmin gave you a great answer.

It is exactly as you said and yasmin added.

Allow me to add a few details here.

You need to donate 2327 meters in a group in order to buy a parcel of 2560 meters for a group.

But before you do that make sure you sell or abandon your parcel of 512m or the sl premium home if you already got one.

Wsih you lots of fun in your SL and RL

Welcome to Secondlife!

beethros Karas

You COULD link a 512 to a 2048 if they were properties that TOUCHED each other and shared a border.

Your 2048 lot (a common size) will cost you $15 a month. The 512 is free.  IF you find a 512 on the SAME SIM as a 2048 and just need the prims you can buy both and the prims from the 512 can be used on your 2048. This ONLY WORKS within the same sim.

You do get a some bonus land by doing the group thing but it most often isn't very useful as a small piece of land will only get you a small bonus. You need a good section of a sim to really make the group thing worthwhile if it is JUST for the bonus land.

If you can find a 2560 lot that would be the easiest. I usually scan the map and look for parcels of the size I need. You can often click on the dollar signs to see the cost. You can often buy mainland a $1 a square meter or less. Keep in mind that whereever you buy on the mainland your neighbors will most assuradly change (for better or worse). Protected views an adjoining Linden land is good but usually comes at a hefty price.

You can also RENT land for $1 per prim per week which makes it about 2/3rds  the price of paying tier. You will most likely NOT be able to terraform but many other land owner features are often included.     Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3035 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.