My girlfriend turned into a unicorn?

mcclain72

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My girlfriend just suddenly turned into a unicorn and we can't figure out how to turn her back. we were just exploring and we found a couple of unicorns and when she got near them she transformed into one.  IS there a way to get her turned back to hersellf

5 answers to this question

Hi McClain,

You two are having way too much fun. There are several explanations I can think of for what happened, most of which require your girlfriend to wear something. 

She might have donned a unicorn avatar or worn a unicorn outfit or attachments. If so, search inventory for "(worn" (no right paren) and remove anything suspicious. To change quickly, she could wear one of the starter avatars from the library folder, or change into any outfit she may already have created herself.

She might have accepted an experience key for a region that involves unicorn play (I don't know if there are such places. Experiences are new and uncommon. I'm just theorizing). That allows the region to do things, like attach objects, without needing further permission. If that happened, revoke the experience key via the Me menu, by selecting Me->Experiences. Find the experience and click it, then select either "Forget" or "Block" in the Experience Profile Window. She may have to remove things I've already described.

Here's more about experiences...
https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Experiences-in-Second-Life/ta-p/2744686#Section_.3

She may have been covered by a unicorn prim follower that's located in the exact location of her avatar. Teleport away. Prim followers can't teleport.

Someone else might have other theories, I'm tapped out.

Good luck!

• Like 2

Another possibility is that she has RLV activated and fell victim to an RLV trap -- I've seen a few of them that turn you into a tree or some form of animal.  

If that's the case, she should turn off RLV in her viewer (where you do that depends on the viewer -- in Firestorm it's on the Firestorm tab in Preferences -- and relog.   Then she can change back.

Or she could leave RLV on and simply relog using the official viewer to change back to normal.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.