Sign in to follow this  
Sunny Hui

2 MP glitches- Changing names of my products - delisting my products, citing a false reason

Hi guys

1st problem-  the names of my listings keep changing. This seems to be from using the auto fill in and any sale I make it reverts the listing name to the listing I used to do auto fill.  It is constant and needs daily fixing.

Sexond problem is- 

If I update, or restock (I sell no copy items) I am starting to get this- 

1 error prohibited this product from being saved

There were problems with the following fields:

• All items in a stock folder must not be copiable and have the same type and permissions.

Even to the extent that it has aborted a delivery to someone and then delisted.  Once a folder does this, I can't make it work normally again.

My items are in perfect order, I know this as 2 times now I am reduced to making a brand new folder,  with the exact same items and it works perfectly. 

Any suggestions on how to eliminate these annoying problems, or am I just missing something?  I want it fixed so I don't have to repair my MP daily. 

Well I have (I think found away around the breaking folders & error messages)  I have no idea what casues it as my items are all in order, but I drag an item into the top folder, it creates a new folder which I name the same.  It then seems to work with roughly the same amount of views and sales so I don't lose my MP rank by having to make a new listing.  I saw another seller on MP mention the same glitch in their sales page.  :( 

Still no luck with the changing of titles from products I have used auto fil for.  

It is happening many times a day.  Would love some knowlage on how to stop this.  

I'm having a similar problem where I try to add a new product to my store, I copy it to the merchant box, create a listing then go to edit the listing and the list has no title on it. I cannot delete the "Ghost" listing, even if I remove the item from my merchant box. Nor can I edit it and put it for sale. I've tried removing and relisting it a few times but I get the same issues. This is rather frustrating because now I cannot add new products to my store and i'm lossing valuable marketplace sales.

Ghost Listings: 

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh483/SuzyStillwater/Secondlife/Ghostlisting_zpszsouydbu.png

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh483/SuzyStillwater/Secondlife/foldername_zpsuu5jfqn7.png

I have had items show up with no name on my "Manage Listings" page.

I have found that if you preview the item, you can check which item it is via the contents tab, and then edit/change the listing name to match. You can then click [update] to fix the name, and proceed normaly after that.

I can confirm that I've also had the first error, where names start reverting to whichever product you use as a template. It seems to happen randomly for me, and with 200+ listings I don't always catch it.

I hope people know to read the description. :(

The auto fill thing is horribly buggy and leads to incorrect/useless search results. Avoid at all cost. Just copy and paste from another window, is my advice.