Sell land?

Baica Merlin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

go to the search inworld, and look what others ask for 512 sqm, depending on where it is, protected? flat? green? snow?...and so on....  when it's nothing special.. ehm most just abandon it.

The cost for a month tier is not worth holding it. ( also not worth holding it while it's free... you won't be able to use your free tier elsehere in the meanwhile)

when you put it for sale it can take a while before it shows up.

Posting this just for to prove to a friend that our advices goes waste most of the time..

And also for future users to have a clue of whats happening out there..

After I investigate this case I found that:

The parcel is a flat grass at a (G) Rated area at Bristow - nothing special for my taste.

Note that the majority of SL users run away when its a (G) area... they don't even look at it.

It could be good for a store (If it was bigger and so had a decent prim support for a store) or for someone who want to open something like a class or public donations place ( breast cancer etc ) but still too small..'

They set it for sale at L$2000...! 

That's L$3.9 per meter, a price that is already a lot even for a waterfront parcel.

Of course as they say in USA : It is NOT my business and I shouldn't involve, but as I said above, this is a place where new members come to search for answers that could be their guide for to use secondlife and they have to face the reality, more than whatever else.

So, as a conclution with a few words, they did exactly the opposite of what they had been advised and all I have to say is...

Good Luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3039 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.