Layered Fitmesh

Jennifer Boyle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would like to have some layered fitmesh clothes.  I am thinking of, for example, a jacket and shirt that woirk together, so I can wear the jacket over the shirt and can take the jacket off.  It seems like that it would be possible for a designer to make two garments, one just slightly larger than the other, and make this work, but I have not seen it.  Surely I am not the only person who wants such clothing.

Yes they just have to be weighed to suit. However, if you're using a mesh body, then you also need the items to suit that body and not all mesh body creators do a good job of enabling other creators to make items because they don't give out their mesh body creator kits. This immediately limits your suppliers, in some cases to a very few creators.

I've also been thinking about this. I like the RP aspect of clothes, so I take my shoes off when I walk into my house. I'd like to be able to layer like this for jackets, winter wear, and the dreaded socks.

I think part of it is just someone making clothes that can layer. Not everything will (if I make an open hoodie, it probably won't fit over other people's shirts), but one should be able to easily make their own line of clothes compatible.

I have only seen jackets with shirts as part of the jacket, and jackets without shirts.

All i can think about as a suggestion, is to wear an applier top under a fitmesh jacket.

The "all clothing in one piece" is the thing that bugs me with mesh. 

Layered fitmesh would not work between designers, since they slightly vary and even small differences would make it so you can't wear designer B's jacket over designer A's top. It would be lots of complaints if a designer should advertise it as layered fitmesh ,an mix and match. It would be "with my items only"

Jennifer Boyle wrote:

I would like to have some layered fitmesh clothes.  I am thinking of, for example, a jacket and shirt that woirk together, so I can wear the jacket over the shirt and can take the jacket off.  It seems like that it would be possible for a designer to make two garments, one just slightly larger than the other, and make this work, but I have not seen it.  Surely I am not the only person who wants such clothing.

Addams just came out with a jacket specifically designed to layer over three of their tops.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.