i cant edit terrain everyone is clicked in premissions and more problems

mead1982

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i need some help i share a parcel with my sister but she owns it i cant edit terrain as she is having problems editing the terrain to level it out but i cant seam to edit it but under premissions everyone is checked

next is building in her house i go to add the room thbe house is modify but when i go to build i try to move or resize the wall it tells me im not allowed to

and last i try to set our shared place as home it says i dont own the land can anyone help

1 answer to this question

first, if you want to share your land, you have to use a group that owns it or it won't fully work.

Set to group will be enough to set home, but set all abilities to group is much safer, because now is all set to everybody , so also everybody can come ruin it. Everey griefer that comes along now will see it as big play yard or sandbox to start his acts. And you'r the victim. Put all to group ASAP.

So make a group, join both, and deed the land to the group.

Land can only be edited in a limit height and low setting, perhaps it's at one max?.. some land can not be flattened totally because of the original sim form.

You can only modifiy the house if it is yours, or if it is from your sis  she needs to give you permission to do so in her profile, the land tools don't affect this.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.