3DS Max Tutor to guide me through weight painting

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello experienced SL creators,

I have a bit of an odd wanted ad. I have created a model to bring into SL from scratch. Thus far, I have the model made and the UV laid down with textures in hand, but I reached a little bit of an experience gap. I have had a very frustrating time overcoming bone placement and weight painting. I have been able to get a lot of done correctly, so I get the basics already.

I am looking for a patient teacher to allow me to look over their shoulder (virtually) and show me how its done correctly and explain it to me in 3ds max. (Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a lot of helpful videos concerning the paticularities of problems I am seeing for 3ds max.) The job may be ideal for some experienced creator to make a quick buck, but doesn't want to be invovled in some project.

I would provide the files for the teacher. I am looking to arrange a (hopefully one-time) session sometime within the space of the next couple weeks. I can answer any questions about the project over messages, but serious inquires only with either an hourly or per job rate. Payment will be rendered in USD over PP or Square Cash. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.