Sign in to follow this  
mulana

build a home in the sky

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Just how you build a home on the ground, only you do it in the sky.

...Dres

how ??? can you explain to me pleasee ??? how to build a home or etc............in the sky...............

Rez a prim... stretch it into a platform and rez another prim but leave it in the form of a box, then link the platform to the box.  Sit on the box, then use the edit window to move that conjoined object into the sky (using the z axis).  Once your platform is situated to your satisfaction, stand up... then, simply build your home on that platform to your lovely, little, heart's content.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Rez a prim... stretch it into a platform and rez another prim but leave it in the form of a box, then link the platform to the box.  Sit on the box, then use the edit window to move that conjoined object into the sky (using the z axis).  Once your platform is situated to your satisfaction, stand up... then, simply build your home on that platform to your lovely, little, heart's content.

...Dres

ummm.............i see, thank you

Sassy Romano wrote:

Darn it!  I was just about to sell some sky hooks.

i would buy them, but I cant bc am broke

i just spent all my money on a long weight

jejejeje (:

....whaaaaaaat....wait a minute...ain't dat you under the sheer tank top thingy looking all means and moodys??  

Wut happened to your  'am I?, aren't I?' profile pic that sent many a heart fluttering among the more genteel ladies of the forum clique - oops, I mean regulars? :matte-motes-agape:

Chuh....I come back from that virtual world place after a while and everything's gone to pot, here.