Regarding intimacy ad ons....

XOAmoraXO

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello guy's

I saw this product called Project Arousal on the SL market. (Here's a link to it explaining it more)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Project-Arousal/6711393?page=13

It's basically a full body touch arousal system with face interactions/body responses and much more. It sounds really interesting weather you use it for intimacy, stripping (would be real nice for those ladies who work the poles and make it more fun too) and so on.

Anyway I read it it seems to only specify Kemono body and another like that. I read in comments someone got it to work on another mesh type (non specified) but not all features worked tho and If it can work on other meshes I am not sure I don't think so based on what I read.

My question is....

Is there anything on market like that that would work with Slink (that's what I'm using)  or other body's then what two they listed? (as someone claimed they got it to work halfly on there's)

I can't find anything similar to it on market if there is. If there is not I hope any creator reading this will consider making one for there body types they sell and also for non mesh heads too (though that may be either impossible or extremely difficult as I am not a builder/scripter but I now alot goes into even what seems like tlittlest he  of objects as well as large)

There is a developer kit available to creators of mesh bodies to set them up to work with this product.  Otherwise, it won't work with a body that is not scripted to work with it.

I haven't heard of anything like it for Slink's body.  Since there is a developer kit available , you could contact Slink's creator and ask her if she would include this in future updates.

Ok and  thanks for your response

Ii saw the developer kit I wish I knew scripting and stuff to do this lol

Thanks for the advice on asking the Slink developer if they could try to do this, I hope they will consider this. IMO I really think there is a big potential for this product but needs to be branched out for those of us who don't use the Kemonos and all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.