Sign in to follow this  
mulana

i dont have any money in sl

You have about three options for funds.

1. Pay for them. It doesn't cost a lot of money to buy a lot of Linden, and you can get a lot of stuff for a low cost if you look carefully.

2. Do something as an inworld job, like DJ or make content. This requires a marketable skill or product, and is probably your best return, but don't expect to leave your day job.

3. Find a freebie game. There are a few camping or exploration games that have a small pay out, with an emphasis on small. If you need 10-20 Linden, these are fine. If you need any more, you will spend all your time grinding for RL pennies.

and another tip... don't start begging, you will be muted, blocked, derendered and ejected at more places and people on sl than you even dreamed about.

mulana wrote:

i cant do sl in world job because my rl  timezone is different from sl timezone.........

this is of course simply  BS  not true... SL is actvie 24/7

mulana wrote:

freebie game ??? where can i find them ???

i am sure you know how google works.... we have something like that here too... it's called Search... really it's worth a try, type some words and magic happens.....

mulana wrote:

i cant do sl in world job because my rl  timezone is different from sl timezone.........

So you think only people who live in the SL time zone have jobs?

Pamela Galli wrote:

mulana wrote:

So you think only people who live in the SL time zone have jobs?

ahhh, i saw many of them have job

I know many people who live in time zones other than the SL time zone and have jobs.  You've been around long enough to know this.  So I think you are using this as an excuse because you don't want to work to find a job.  No one is going to hand one to you.  You need to check classifieds in world and in this forum for jobs and go around to clubs and see whose hiring.

You can play games for money but you aren't going to earn much, if any at all,  doing it.

Your best bet is to buy the $L's you need.  If you need to, rearrange your RL spending priorities and instead of buying things like gourmet coffee, or a lunch in a restaurant, save the money you'd spend on them for SL.  You could also get a part time job in RL Working a few hours of week even at minimum wage will allow you to live like royalty in SL.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

I know many people who live in time zones other than the SL time zone and have jobs.  You've been around long enough to know this.  So I think you are using this as an excuse because you don't want to work to find a job.  No one is going to hand one to you.  You need to check classifieds in world and in this forum for jobs and go around to clubs and see whose hiring.

You can play games for money but you aren't going to earn much, if any at all,  doing it.

Your best bet is to buy the $L's you need.  If you need to, rearrange your RL spending priorities and instead of buying things like gourmet coffee, or a lunch in a restaurant, save the money you'd spend on them for SL.  You could also get a part time job in RL Working a few hours of week even at minimum wage will allow you to live like royalty in SL.

hmmm.................night time job ,late night time job. do sl have job time like this ???

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

I'm more than willing to send you some cash... but, only once you've been willingly released from rehab.

...Dres

ahhh, no thanks ^^

I had to give up the idea of taking up a well paying job due to the time zone issue, one must be desperate to get up at 5 am in their part of the world to work in a game, BTW the money was good for SL and nothing more, incase someone thought "well paying" meant it would help me in real too.

I have a debit Mastercard and it works to buy lindens, debit Visa didn't work, if you are able to open a bank account and have a Mastercard it may work.

otherwise i recommend you find a job, or make it your job to play the free games, you could be saving some money to buy expensive things.

You gave up a job for *that* job in *that* timezone. It is NOT a universal thing, there are jobs for all timezones.

When I had staff, I especially wanted them to cover the times when I was not online.

No worries, get an SL job in European or Australian time. They have a heavy SL presence and are fun people!

mulana wrote: