Need help finding a specific Dance Club

Tess Morani

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3045 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for an old Big Band/Live Music dance hall I've been to before. It's been quite some time since I've been and I cannot for the life of me remember the places name. I thought it might be Franks or Sweethearts but neither look similar. Might be a longshot but anyone happen to recognize the place by the screenshot?

I have no idea, at least its none of the ballrooms I know. So I just say: Keep in mind that the place you are looking for might have changed it apperance or disconntinued to exist. Judgeing from the screenshot, your last visit has been at least over a year ago (because the advertisement is for an event in early February).

Have you checked your landmarks?

Or the teleport history?

animating the new bones is the same as animating the existing bones

you do need tho to be able the import the new set into a animation program to work with them. Poser, Cheetah3D, Blender. etc. I understand Avastar have come out with a kit for Blender

+

eta

some test files are here: How can we test Bento? \ Test Content

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Project_Bento_Testing#Test_Content

Bogart's AKA Frank's Place

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Franks%20Place%203/59/106/24

But .. that isn't the club you're looking for. (No droid puns intended .. probably)

I do recognize the club .. from a LONG long time ago. I just can't find the landmark, and it was so long ago that I'm pretty sure the LM would be dead anyway.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3045 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.