Hottest and Sexy Shapes and Skin For Me to Have

Julius1980

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3049 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There isn't a set answer. Do you want ripped? Boy next door? Works out but not on steroids? As for shapes..your shape is the bones and muscles underneath. Find one you like the face on. If you're going to wear mesh clothing, you're going to have to stick close to the standard sizing. Prodigy has the ripped look. 7 Deadly Skins has several nice ones with the 6-pack that don't look like you're on steroids. Redgrave is nice too. Demo, demo, demo. Find one you like the look of.

You'll want a decent AO. Try to avoid the ones that have you pacing around or skipping, etc. All that movement, at least for me, is distracting

First and foremost, work on your RP/emotes. You'll need more tha ooooo...ahhhh...I'm almost there, etc. You'll need decent genitals. Aeros Is about the best but isn't cheap. You want to get some that don't spam the area. You're supposed to run them not them run you. If you need help, there are a number of romance books you can get cheap and/or free from Amazon. Take the time to read a few to get the idea.

I am going to tend to agree with Alwin's insight on this.

More importantly is what's inside versus what's on the outside.

To the question. The "Best" is moot, it is not always the most expensive, the flashiest, or the most popular.

Depending on the desired look you wish, many small things can add up to a big cost.

In addition to skin and shape, there are other things to choose: eyes, hair, AO, clothes.

Hope you find what you like and get the girl at the end :womanhappy:

I so agree, it is the pack that gives a good impression. Not only skin and shape. This 2 hour makeover isn't bad, there are lots of new clothes now of course, but it's not an outdated suit. http://www.canarybeck.com/2015/03/30/the-2-hour-mens-second-life-makeover-style-guide/

I won't go into the whole mesh body thing, it is too much to process in the start.

If you have to skip something on the budget, set aside enough to an AO (Animation override). The default stands is really terrible. Relaxed stands is pleasant to look at. Avatars with default moves stand out like a sore thumb and cries "Newbie!"

Do not forget point 10 in that guide I link to. Knowing what you have bought, how it works, and smooth transitions between outfits and nude makes you a pleasant male to be around. Not a clutz who struggles and can't get stuff to work, accidentally removes his hair, has a male organ that does not match his skin or is ridiculously large. Learn how to operate your rod. Use the features as you do the sexy stuff.

"Avatars don’t bend and flex like human beings do, and unless you can adjust the angle of your d'ck on the fly, you’re going to find it waving ludicrously in the air, or poking through your partner’s stomach, or otherwise embarrassing you in some other way during your torrid love-making session. Of all the items in the list above, on-the-fly angle adjustment is the one property that most separates a quality tool from some grotesque freebie and a quality experience from animated farce."

From https://hummmagazine.wordpress.com/2012/03/11/penises-on-parade-a-review-of-some-sl-cocks/

For what it's worth, I haven't looked at the skins on the new default avis LL has designed so I don't know if they have underwear baked on them, but the shapes/hair/clothes really aren't bad and they do have a decent starter AO. At my shop, I do have both the free Bright AO and the free Orcula AOs out. Both are pretty good for a starter AO.

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

For what it's worth, I haven't looked at the skins on the new default avis LL has designed so I don't know if they have underwear baked on them, but the shapes/hair/clothes really aren't bad and they do have a decent starter AO. At my shop, I do have both the free Bright AO and the free Orcula AOs out. Both are pretty good for a starter AO.

From what I remember, the new av skins don't have the dreaded baked on underwear. They even have nipples, but no detail between the legs.

Looks really don't matter if you are a nice person geniuely. I'm a male and even when I had the classic body I was meeting many meshed out women wanting to chill. When you go all decked out you will meet some of the worst women in SL cause all they care about are your looks. Find something in SL that makes you want to be here instead of looking to hook up. The hook up part will come naturally and its a secondary gain. Rarely have I met a full on mesh women who doesn't have some sort of issues. In my experience the nicest women I've met have been rocking classic. Something to think about before you go out and blow lindens.

To be fair, though, I'm full out mesh, though I've done it gradually. Started with hand and feet then added the Slink body. Gradually go others on main and then got them on alts I use a store models. I create applier clothing so kinda had to get the bods to see how the creations looked. Just recently added the head but ONLY after I found one that looked like my default head. I'm always willing to help here and inworld.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3049 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.