Sign in to follow this  
KSAMaritan

Very stupid question coming from a furry.

Hi, my name is PlainStain and I would like to address the question:

Are there any Gorean sims that allow furries? 

I know I'll receive alot of hate for this ,but due to the fact that I started out as a furry with my account I do not possess a human Avi. I apologize before for the great inconvience and distress I will cause for this question, and thank you for your tentativeness if you read it through the end.

ehm... not really a answer on your post, but you DO own lots of human avatars, they'r i the library part of your inventory

There is one sim stating it is Furry Gor. It's name is Anacai but it seems not really populated.

It is NOT Gorean Roleplay though, as nowhere in the books were furries mentioned. If you want to RP Gor, you need to be in a human form or choose one of the animals living on the planet behind the sun.

There are the default avatars that LL provides you, but many people like to put their own twist or spin on their avatars, to make it their own.

As for finding a gorean sim that allows furrys.. Try searching for things like, "Furry Gorean RP." Or something like that. You may get the answer you're looking for.

Just avoid Gor in furry form.

Gor people are like cultist who have drank waaaay toooo much bad fiction koolaid. lol

This is second life...make your own way, make your own RP, create your own story and world, meet others to join with you in creating story..perhaps even through places like F-list...or..well put on a human avi and go Gor!

KSAMaritan wrote:

I apologize before for the great
inconvience

Rest assured that I would never reject you for being a furry... it's your deplorable spelling which makes you entirely unacceptable.

...Dres