how do i get my nipples to show through a lace top with my lola tango breasts?

AngelVixen Lemondrop

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ok so i have lola tango breasts & most of my clothing works fine but when i go to wear something like a lace top or something similar, it hides my nipples & doesnt look right, am i doing something wrong? i add it to the top or bra layer but to no avail, please help, its driving me crazy!

i want the top to show my nipples through, like in the items ad picture but im not sure how to do it

any advice is appreciated

3 answers to this question

The ad picture may have been Photoshopped, so it shows a little more than you should expect without "Photoshopping" your body too.  In the old days before Lolas, the trick was to wear a jacket layer that was mostly transparent except for cleverly-drawn nipples.  Since the jacket layer is the outer layer on your av, the nipples would show up over (and, apparently, through) your clothing.  I am not curious enough to try it myself, but I imagine that you could do the same trick with a jacket layer texture and an applier for your Lolas.

You're not doing anything wrong except buying the wrong tops.  Clothing must be designed to be semi-transparent in order to let your nipples show through.  In the case of mesh breasts like the Lolas Tangos, that means the applier that comes with the clothing must apply a texture that appears to let the nipples show.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.