why does every thing that I buy keep coming up missing

Bluerosedragon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3046 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Why does every thing that I buy from any where keeps going missing from my inventory this is the third time in two weeks this has happened you have told me that you where esculating this matter to your engeiners please fix this issue for me I can not afford to keep buyin things and having them disappear from my inventory I have the SL vewier but it has very little for me to use there as well . thank you for your help but please get my stuff back for me 

2 answers to this question

we are residents as you, no technicians or support from LL, so we can do nothing with your remarks, sorry.

You really need to be in support section and add info to your ticket.

Must say i never encoutered a support ticket taking weeks.Look at the status please.

[added] are you sure you'r not in away mode or busy when receiving the items?... or simply decline without noticing when it's in a clutter of notices?... just some thoughts

New items also often come boxed, they got to received items OR objects

• Like 2

They're certainly not my engineers.  As Alwin says, we're all SL residents like you.  Lindens never come to this resident-to-resident Answers area.  I am greatly puzzled by your statement that "I have the SL vewier but it has very little for me to use there as well."  Your viewer is absolutely necessary.  It's the only way that you can enter Second Life.  What else have you been trying to use?

If you have been buying things from Marketplace, remember:

1. Items are delivered to your Received Items folder, at the bottom of your inventory
  2. Items are often in folders or are boxed with many other things (instructional notecards, illustrations, other objects), so they must be unpacked.
  3. If you are in Busy (Do Not Disturb) mode when Marketplace tries to make a delivery, the delivery will fail and your purchase will be discarded.
  4. If you want to find something that you have added to your inventory recently, you can use the inventory's Recent tab.  Click the little gear icon there to Show Filters.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3046 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.