If one wants to plant a relatively big surface on the ground with a specific plant is there...

MiriamAnneGwendolyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

...any other way but putting the plants one by one in place?  It isn't technical perhaps but I do not know where to ask it,

P.S.  After I planted all the linden trees my heart desired, I discovered first that when I eventually am obliged to abandon the land the linden trees cause a problem bundled all together in my inventory with all my other staff by the land owner who emptied the parcel and I'll need to go to a special slurl (a special sandbox that is), to unbundle them, second that there are considerably affordable trees grounds in the market.  One buys a package of let us say northern trees species, different ones) or tropical species, and populates his land with relatively little prims.

Of course, the next time I try a sim from scratch, I'll know so many things better.  And that sounds logical.  But even the first one is a delight no less, never mind the myriad challenges.

1 answer to this question

Well, if you wanted to go to all the trouble of writing a script to do the planting, you could do it that way.  Otherwise, no.  You have to plant each one individually.  Unless you are planting a half a region or more, it should take you  maybe a half hour at most to do all of the planting.  Drag .... drop ... drag .... drop .... drag .... drop .... drag .... drop .... drag .... drop .... drag .... drop .... oh, wait ... select all  ... drag copy .... select all  ... drag copy .... select all  ... drag copy ....DONE!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.