Commisioning Avatar Builder (Mad Scientist)

UndeadMesh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you want to skip the BS, go to the TL;DR section

After finding myself dissapointed by the lack of diversity with male skins and meshes, none of which come close to what I need to make my character avatar, I started to read up on making your own shapes and skins and meshes.

And after finding myself dissapointed in myself for being unable to comprehend all the information and process to make one, I decided I'd give the old "please help me I'll pay you" route.

Im looking for someone to make, or help me make (either by assisting me personally or walking me through it) a skin/shape/mesh of my character. I don't care if you reuse assets from other things you've made, I'm not looking for the rainbow senpai dragon of uniqueness.

The problem I've been running into is the lack of pale, lanky male models with a normal face (because for some reason the Jayden Smith face is a popular one. And also the lack of me knowing how to customize **bleep**.

TL;DR 

I am looking for someone to make (or help me make) a shape/skin/mesh (whatever ones work for you I don't know jack **bleep**) of a character.

These are the current reference images:

http://imgur.com/HbO6VRL

http://imgur.com/Ni1oUll

I can make more as needed

As you can see, the biggest thing is all the stitches and scars. The most important ones are on his face. We can discuss things in more detail if you're interested.

I am also open to advice. Perhaps there is already a solution that doesn't require a whole new shape/mesh.  

(Ps) If you're feeling a Rick from Rick and Morty vibe, that was unintentional at first, but I've embraced it.

Thank you!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.